BRAS' BLOG

Thoughts which form poetry, short stories, essays, and forms of mass media from a life form. Writings from a former spoken word artist, who called himself nabraska. Come in and enjoy some of the maddness from the perspective of a prisoner of the usa.

My Photo
Name:
Location: anytown, usa

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ok, so i've been getting spamed out comments....it's not helpful people. also i made a mistake and quit both my jobs. so now it's like a poetry gig is hella needed...or a day job...anyone know of anything let me know...my rent is already about a half month behind...so, uh, yea, i need some dough quick!...and please don't spam, if u dig the poetry cool, if not cool, but no more ads and links. thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

8:12 PM  
Blogger 'Bras' Blog said...

I use blogger.com. This is the second blog that I've done on this platform and it works well for me, I hope it works for you!!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home